21- Carlos Dinares 10 Tips to Row Faster
1) Decide you want to be better and become faster. Go for it for YOU. Take responsibility and become a BETTER rower.
2) Learn to LOVE the sport. Learn to do it right and experience the AMAZING satisfactions of rowing with control and speed.
3) Give priority to REST. Take time to rest and control your daily stress. When you rest is when you improve.
4) Take care of Yourself. You are what you EAT. EAT with a plan and a purpose to perform.
5) INJURY control. Do things that protect your health. Injuries slow your path to SUCCESS.
6) VISUALIZE victory and ROWING SUCCESS. Visualize yourself rowing well and going fast.
7) Have GOALS on the journey and evaluate them to see if you are IMPROVING and Getting FASTER.
7) TRAIN doing things that You BELIEVE IN. Do the TRAINING that YOU REALLY BELIEVE will make you faster.
8) If you want to be GOOD at rowing, practice rowing as much as possible doing it right from the BEGINNING.
9) Read, Listen and HAVE AN OPINION.
10) STOP DOING WHAT YOU DO if IT IS NOT WORKING FOR YOU.