Good training Principles
1) To praise effort, not talent.
2) To see challenges as learning opportunities rather than threats.
3) To take failure as an opportunity to become better, to improve.
4) To have good attitude.
5) To train with devotion.
6) To take physical training as a privilege and not a chore.
7) To eat food like it is fuel.
8) To have an appetite for practice and hard work.
” Every endeavour pursued with passion produces a successful outcome regardless of the result. For it is not about winning or losing-rather, the effort put forth in producing the outcome. The best way to predict the future is to ceate it-therefore, we believe we have the best taining methods to help each athlete achieve their dreams and goals and ultimately reach their ability level in the arena of sports and life” Bollittieri
” None of the kids leave here without their mind-set transformed. They may arrive thinking they can cruise their way to success, but they quicly learn that nobody has got anywhere in life without working hard, by showing tremendous discipline, and by taking responsibility for their actions. That is what ultimately separates the best from the rest” Bollittieri