With the Holidays here, we many times start missing workouts and this is a mistake!. If you are looking to get stronger and have a better racing season, you should do the opposite and use the off days from work to work extra and harder to start the year in great shape!
Obviously to do that you need to be highly motivated.
Here is a list of my 5 TOP REASONS why you should train extra during this holiday season:
1) You are eating more, you should train more to balance the extra calories to don’t gain weight!
2) You have more time, you should train more to get stronger while you have this possibility.
3) Your rivals are getting fat and lazy, you should take advantage and get closer or further away from them!
4) You don’t want to lose all the training effect gain prior the holidays. By training consistent you will keep your fitness.
5) You want to feel happy and good with yourself and doing that you will be!